- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floors: 1
- Area: 0.8 sq ft
- Lot size: 1.2 sq ft
- Year built: 1998
- Status: D01 – Boat Quay / Raffles Place / MarinaD01 – Boat Quay / Raffles Place / Marina
Marina One Residences
- Project Details
- Location Map
- Price, Site Plan and Floor Plans
- Download Brochure
|Project Name||Casa Al Mare|
|Location||75 Jalan Loyang Besar|
|Developer||SL Capital (4) Pte Ltd|
|Site Area||26,337 sqft|
|T.O.P. Date||3rd July 2022s|
|Car Park||50 lots|
Marina One 滨海盛景豪苑 - A historic collaboration between Malaysia and Singapore.
Marina One is an integrated development destined to be a masterpiece of the city.
This magnificent, one of its kind development was designed by an awards-winning elite team:
Christoph Ingenhoven who is globally recognised for highly sustainable architecture that harmonises living and nature with focus on ecology, senstivity to light and space.
Kathryn Gustafson is an international award-winning landscape architect. Some of her work includes Singapore's Gardens by the Bay/East, the Old Market Square/Nottingham, Cultuurpar Westergasfabriek/Amsterdam.
ICN Design International; an award-winning Landscape Architecture Consultancy, is founded by Henry Steed and Terrence Fernando's passion for landscape design and the natural environment. Creator of national parks, waterfronts, city centre civic design, nature trails and natural environment conservation, exotic hotels and residential gardens in Singapore, Asia and the Middle East.
A61; founded in 1974, Architect 61 is an established local and architectural practice. Local and international awards include: first Singapore President's Design Awards for The Fullerton, 2006-2007. Portfolio covers High-Grade, High-Rise and High-density large scale developments (3H) - A61's core focus is on High-Rise, High-Grade Commercial Offices, Commercial Retail, Hotels and Residential developments.
Marina One is dubbed to be the upcoming epicentre of Singapore's new Central Business District (CBD) area. The Singapore Urban Development Authority (URA) has zoned Marina South to become the new CBD for financial and international business activities. Where better to have a star rise above the horizon than in Singapore's bustling future financial and business hub.
A joint venture with a 60:40 ratio between Malaysia's Khazanah Nasional and Singapore's Temasek Holdings (M+S) and with a projected development value of S$7 billion, this stunning collaboration between the two countries will position Marina One as an attractive new financial centre. It is set to be a landmark mixed-use development with an enviable location at Marina South - a district designated as a high growth area to establish a global business and financial hub by Singapore's Urban Redevelopment Authority.
Marina One is said to be the only development in the city with a garden within and flanked by 2 parks - Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park. With a total gross floor area of 341,000 sqm on four parcels of land spanning 2.62 hectares, Marina One will become the epicentre of Singapore's CBD alongside with world-class developments in Marina South district such as Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Esplanade Theatres and Gardens By The Bay. It will define new standards of luxury urban living in Singapore and create a benchmark for international excellence in design and sustainability.
- Integrated development with Luxury Residences, Retail and Grade A offices - 34-storey Residential Tower comprising of 1, 2 , 3, 4 Bedroom and Penthouses - Next to Marina Bay MRT station, a central space connected by 4 MRT lines - 65,000 sqft of lush greenery and waterfalls within the development - Splended desgin by internationally renowned architect, Christoph Ingenhoven, best known for sustainable and super green design - No further land parcels for residential use available (as of August 2014)
• Superior Location: Marina One is accessible to 4 Train Lines via 3 train stations, all within walking distance
• Rare Development: Marine One Residences is the most luxury mixed development right in the Financial District
• Well Connected: Marina One is well connected to the rest of the island via the nearby ECP, AYE, CTE and the Future MCE
• Potential for Appreciation: With the Future Waterfront City, it will likely to boost up the price for Marina One
For more details on the availability of units, full floorplans and/or e-brochure, please contact us by filling up the online enquiry form on your right or alternatively, you may call us at +65 61001169. If the line is engaged, please call again.
* Availability of units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- swimming pool
|Type||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Floor Area||Sold Units||Available Units||Total Units||Price From|
|Tower 21 - 3A, 3B, 3C||3||2 baths + 1||1,507 sqft - 1,539 sqft||74||12||86||$ 4,226,850|
|Tower 21 - 4A||4||3 baths + 1 + 1||2,045 sqft - 2,250 sqft||17||12||29||$ 5,470,000|
|Tower 21 - PH5, PH6, PH7, PH8||4||3 baths + 1 + 1||6,469 sqft - 8,697 sqft||2||6||8||$ 21,347,700|
|Tower 23 (New) 1A, 1B, 1C+S, 1D+S, 1E, 1F, 1G, 1H||1||1 bath||732 sqft - 775 sqft||8||221||229||$ 1,760,000|
|Tower 23 (New) 2G, 2B+S, 2C+S, 2D+S, 2E+S, 2F+S||2 Bedrooms / 2 Bedrooms + Study||2 baths||1,066 sqft - 1,281 sqft||17||156||173||$ 2,498,000|
|Tower 23 (New) 3A + S||3||2 baths + 1||1,582 sqft - 1,593 sqft||3||80||83||$ 3,522,000|
|Tower 23 (New) 4B||4||3 baths + 1 + 1||2,034 sqft - 2,250 sqft||0||29||29||$ 5,643,000|
View on map / Neighborhood
- swimming pool