1. Information Collection Personal information is information about you that we collect when you register with Sgnewproperty.sg for show flat viewing, or when you voluntarily provide such information. We may collect information relating to:
Contact information such as your name, email address and mobile phone number.
2. Information Use. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from third parties or other companies for providing better user experience and customized services for you. We may use information for purposes relating to:
- Customizing the content and advertising that you see
- Conducting analyses and research
- Providing/improving products and services that you’ve requested or that you are most active with
- Providing anonymous information to internal and external parties
- Complying with legal processes, subpoenas, court orders, prevent fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
Sgnewproperty.sg may also use the information to communicate with you information about Sgnewproperty.sg, promotions, products and services. You may opt-out of receiving non-essential communications; however, certain essential emails, which are necessary for the administration and maintenance of your account, may still be communicated to you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.